Five steps to help you help your child
By following these steps you will have gained some very important
information that will dramatically improve you child's ability
to do well in school.
- Understand the causes of learning difficulties.
- Know the skills necessary for fast and efficient learning.
- Find out what skills are weak.
- Learn what needs to happen to improve learning skills.
- Take specific steps that can help your child or student
gain the skills needed to become a successful student.
The concepts that I'll cover apply not
only to children, but to adults as well. I have, however,
written these pages referring only to children to make your
reading easier. If you are an adult with some of the above
learning problems, please click here
web page that is directed towards adults.